As a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man.
Discouraged Workers TEEN is an independent kinetic novel created by YGGDRASIL STUDIO. The episode is the fifth in the Project DW series, a satirical story based on the popular Korean soap operas-styled plot. It compares Ga-yeon's bleak everyday life to the dark side of youth.
* THIS GAME CONTAINS NO NUDITY *
As a hospital coordinator, Ga-yeon fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. When the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse.
A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-na, and her first love Yunwoo come to her.
A story about the dark side of today's youth and serious life events happening around Ga-yeon.
* This is a TEEN version of the Discouraged Workers which takes the form of a kinetic novel
* The game takes place through the eyes of Ga-yeon
* Visit the in-game archives to understand the full story
* A Korean-based densely-plotted story with the gloomy theme.
* The short but intense 100+ minutes, with a real soap opera-like feel
* The animation-style sprites, CGs, and backgrounds are based on retouched real life pictures.
* Archives contains 60+ records (Characters and Concept, Diary, Gallery, and Music). Records are granted in accordance with the progress of the game.
* Full Controller Support
* Contains soundtrack and Android build, PDF Manual
- Update: Version 126.96.36.1994 > 188.8.131.528
- Update: Ren'Py Engine Version 184.108.40.2062 > 220.127.116.117
- Added: Codesign for macOS.
- Added: Adaptive icon for Android.
- Improved: A fullscreen will not minimize when the mouse changes monitors.
- Improved: Set parameter values on some screens.
- Fixed: Ga-yeon's walking animation on the bridge.
- Fixed: Renamed function for the latest Ren'Py engine.
- Fixed: A bug that could cause a transparent, black, or gray line to appear on the bottom line of a screen during a dissolve has been fixed.
- Fixed: A case where rolling forward would fail is now fixed.
- Update: Version 18.104.22.1681 > 22.214.171.1243
- Update: Ren'Py Engine 126.96.36.199 > 188.8.131.522
- Added: Some Python packages(for News)
- Added: News system
- Added: Ending credits for mobile versions
- Improved: Android support
- Improved: Code optimization
- Fixed: Now the Ga-yeon on the bridge is not cutting by the mask according to device's performance.
- Fixed: Russian Ending Credits
- Fixed: Now on mobile, Russian Ending Credits will be output in English
- Fixed: Copyright
Windows System Requirement
OS: Windows XP x86
Processor: Pentium 4 1.66 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Graphics: DirectX compatible card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX compatible card
MAC OS System Requirements
OS: Mac OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard x86
Processor: Intel processor (IA-32)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Linux System Requirements
OS: Linux x86
Processor: Intel Celeron 700 MHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM