Through a mysterious portal, you take a glimpse into the previous lives that you and your soulmate could have led. Visit each incarnation of you and your beloved through each Siren’s story - play unique storylines and worlds depending on who you choose. From LARPing high schoolers, consorts of Space Pirate Queens to Rival Commanders in Feudal Japan - we’ve got them all!
Sirens of the past, present and future - unite! They’re all thirsting for your dick, and your dick only!
-Interactive sex scene
Fully control how you want to play with your girl
-RPG-driven puzzle mechanics
Level-up and progress through the battlefield
-Compete to the top of the leaderboard
Fight against the world boss and acquire limited edition reward
-Top quality voice actress
Immerse into the Siren world with the best audio voice over
-THREE unique Story ending for all characters
Save or banish the Siren depends on your choices
Don't hesitate! Conquer the Siren world!
Join other sirens in Discord! https://discord.gg/2za2rBa
We have a new major update with lots of changes and fixes.
-You can now download our game in the background! After a first few bundles are downloaded, you are ready to go! Everything else is taken care of in the background.
The Bosses are now bigger and harder to beat than ever.
But you are not alone!
New potions have been added to the Shop:
-Increase Rage Potion
-Spawn Ultimate Potion
-Rage Potion (adds +20% Rage)
-Ultimate Potion (turns one Gem into an ultimate)
Also, starting February 1st, the World Boss will use up 20 energy per battle.
Daily bonuses have also been revamped! We also added more, but you need to claim all bonuses before the list is refreshed, so get to work!
-Improved tutorial UI
-Improved all skill descriptions and revamped the skill details page available in the battle screen
-Drop down menu is now split into 3 categories (Potions, Materials, Event Currency), just to make things easier for you
-Several improvements made to the battle mechanism and UI, in order to make it easier for you to understand the flow
-Tooltips added to the Shop, CG gallery, potion/item battle menu and in various battle screens
-Made it easier to distinguish player HP, Rage percentage and enemy health during battle
-Changed home page's stars requirement "- x stars" to " Acquired star/requirement"
-You can now see your girls’ name on the home page
-Added character progress icon on the map
Seven Sirens team
Fixed sound stutter audio issue
• You may still experience stutter when entering and exiting the battle
• Added a short cooldown per click in the interactive scene
• Fixed battle turns issue, previously the game is starting from Turn 0, it has now changed to 1.
• Made changes to the energy refill cost
• Event CG gallery back home icon swapped to back arrow icon
• Fixed the text in option for the Skip Animations button exceeds the borders
• Refreshed Tower of Ascension
Refreshed world boss leader-board
• The World Boss rewards will be given out batch by batch, please be patient
We have another update bringing fixes, improvements and some additional changes.
If you have any questions for us or any suggestions feel free to send us a ticket or find us on discord.
• Fixed an issue where skipping turns could cause issues
• Girls now have the ability to cast debuff:
Lady Kagawa Matsu will cast a debuff for love damage
Admiral Thoka will cast a debuff for Hate damage
Penelope will cast a debuff for Heal
Uthas will cast a debuff for Rage
Tomoe Yamazaki will cast a debuff for Ultimate damage
• Made changes to the rage stat functionality
• Fixed heal amount not increasing between levels
• Balanced skill upgrade ratios
• Fixed an issue that was caused by the latest Chrome update regarding Autoplay policy.
• The Achievements and Mailbox menu has been renamed from Mailbox to Awards
• The mailbox will have a "mail" icon if the user has a mail to separate from achievements
• Re-vamped Event Gallery UI
• Fixed back button in Event gallery (entering from Gallery and Event page)
• Moved the Option menu button in battle to the bottom right
• Fixed mailbox & achievements' claim all button to show only when more than 1 can be claimed
• Added a white arrow at the bottom of News, Events to indicate it can be scrolled down
• Improved the indicator of the scroll bar in the Shop, News and Events
• Improved stats & skill separation
• Currency now uses a drop-down menu to be more clear
• Updated Tower Of Ascension view
• World boss challenge button revamped
• Fixed user stats description
Please note that currently we are experiencing a crash when pressing the Claim All Achievements button, we are aware of this and are working hard to fix this
Seven Sirens team
Android – Android OS 4.4+