The world of the Crystal Maidens has been invaded by a powerful Wizard that dominates and controls young Maidens to do his bidding. With the help of magical crystals, you must summon a harem of beautiful Maidens to fight back against this evil and liberate the Maidens of the world!
A new Valentine-themed animated scene has also been added. It features Ophelia and...a new yet-to-be-released golem!
When your ship is sunk in the war against this dark force, you end up shipwrecked on a strange island with a mysterious portal. With the help of magical crystals, you must summon a harem of beautiful Maidens to fight back against this evil and liberate the Maidens of the world!
Fight your way through lush forests, scorching deserts, snowy peaks and chilling castles in your quest to destroy the dark force consuming the world.
Animated sex scenes
Highly detailed, uncensored animated HD sex scenes. Every maiden that you collect into your harem will be available for you to watch. Collect, summon, upgrade and romance your favorite Maidens!
Real-Time Strategy Gameplay
You decide and recruit the best maidens for each battle. Real-time action in a 3D environment with a variety of strategic choices: no battle is the same. Cast devastating spells, cleave with an axe, pierce with arrows, or mix it up. The choice is yours!
PVP and Leaderboard
Once you are comfortable, take your skills and your maidens to the PVP arena. Conquer your enemies and climb the leaderboard and earn fantastic rewards!
And much more!
• Collect and customize your Maidens with complete equipment and crafting systems.
• Construct and upgrade buildings to gain access to powerful bonuses.
• Explore an extensive world with many exotic locations.
Build your team, defeat your enemies, gain great rewards, and enjoy the animated scenes!
Hear from the development team by joining our official Discord channel: https://discord.gg/j69ksS
Be sure to check out the social media links below.
If you run into any problems while playing Crystal Maidens, be sure to contact support here: https://www.nutaku.net/support/
Thank you for playing Crystal Maidens!
Crystal Maidens Review
Nothing will leave a player more satisfied than sex appeal and gorgeous women. Luckily, Nutaku’s Crystal Maidens embodies sexual desire and seduction in the form of beautiful, Amazonian-like women who will fight to their final breath to protect you, their cherished Lord in this real-time strategy (RTS) game. In this fantasy world, you’ll play out your wildest fantasies and watch mystical maidens lust over you. If you are looking for a game with high-quality erotic cut-scenes, I would highly recommend giving Crystal Maidens a try! From the very beginning, players are thrown into a stimulating experience with graphics they will not soon forget.
Crystal Maidens gameplay is highly entertaining. The point-and-click controls are easy to navigate and create a fluid experience for the player. In addition, the cut-scenes drive the story forward and really send the player into a fit of lust. Since every maiden has her own personality, Nutaku adapts individual abilities, which makes combat unique and challenging. Players should always be cognizant of maiden-to-foe match ups and should maintain upgrades on their maidens!
To those of you who enjoy a nice RTS game with some passionate cut-scenes, Crystal Maidens is the game for you. It is a highly entertaining game so make sure to come play Crystal Maidens the very first chance that you get!
Author: Gaming Cypher
The Valentine’s Day Event has just begun! Complete levels and earn ingredients to craft exclusive Valentine items and Ophelia, The Purple Demon! For the duration of the event, the Event Gacha will also contain exclusive Valentine items as well as Faye, Liberty, Gaia, Raven, Jess, Ivory, Samael, Meredith, Anabelle and Becky.
A new Valentine-themed animated scene has also been added. It features Ophelia and...a new yet-to-be-released golem! And finally, for the duration of the event, each gem purchase you make will give 30% additional gems!
The event will end on February 23rd.
- Added 2 new PvP defense maps.
- When purchasing certain gachas, an option to purchase again at a reduced price is now available in the gacha screen. The price reduction starts at 10% and scales to a maximum of 50%!
- Added class information to all item tooltips.
- Improved the daily rewards.
- Added a counter for skill points needed to reach the next level up.
- Added an initial premium reward in the weekly and character event.
- Added a notification when there are available objectives in the weekly event.
- Added a quality setting to the game. (you can access it through the settings tab)
- Added an option to turn off the damage numbers. (you can access this through the settings tab)
- Added a news panel below the game on WebGL(Browser) so that a larger part of the community can see what is happening and which changes were made.
- Significantly reduced the price to skip objectives in the Weekly and Character events.
- Renamed Album to Gallery.
*Note that Julia and Jess’ nerfs are temporary until the skill rework is complete. They will be readjusted once we roll out the full skill rework.*
- Reduced Julia's basic attack damage per level.
- Reduced Jess' basic attack and skill damage per level.
- Increased Jess' HP per level.
- Hikaru's basic attack damage per level, ability damage per level and HP per level have been increased.
- Suzume's damage buff and its duration have been increased.
- Isana's damage debuff and its duration have been increased.
- Agni's damage buff per level and its duration have been increased.
- Litza's attack speed debuff and its duration have been increased.
- Nahame's attack speed buff and its duration have been increased.
- Increased Liberty's base and per level basic attack damage.
- Increased Liberty's base and per level HP.
- Increased Liberty's attack speed.
- Liberty's defense and damage buffs and their durations have been increased.
- Reduced the scaling of reflect damage for golems. This shouldn't affect lower level golems much, but will impact high level golems.
- Refreshing the game no longer resets the price of skipping objectives in the weekly and character event.
- The monthly pass should now be accessible for everyone.
- Refresh timer for items in the PvP shop is now properly displayed in hours instead of days.
- The last selected item in a store is no longer selected by default the next time you open the store.
- The last selected scene in the Album is no longer selected by default the next time you open the Album.
- Fixed the debug text in the VIP tab.
- Fixed a bug where purchase a premium gacha with gacha orbs would consume free premium gachas instead.
- Fixed a display issue for the light crystals received from the Gladiator Bundle.
- Fixed a bug where claiming a free gacha would reset the timer for the next free gacha.
- Fixed a bug where clicking twice on an option in the store would disable the purchase button.
- When there is a game update, users playing on the downloadable client should now be properly redirected to the correct page on nutaku rather than the android page.
- Tooltips for normal and epic gacha rewards now display their gacha types.
- Removed blank tooltips from event ingredients.
- Fixed a display issue in the Arena tab where the refresh button would overlap the "Win X PvP tickets" string.
- Fixed a display issue in the pop up for daily gems earned from the weekly pass. It now properly displays 150 rather than 30.
- Fixed an issue where the info button for set items would be available for everything in the store after viewing it once.
- Fixed a text issue in the confirmation popup for restarting a missing.
- Fixed a display issue for Lexi and Gaia's portraits and skill icons on android.
- Reflected damage numbers should now be properly displayed for reflect inflicted by a set item.
- Added SFX for the Play, Quick Complete and Premium Rewards buttons.
- VIP gem bonus for shop offers will now immediately update if you've just increased your VIP level.
- Removed empty tooltip for maxed out skills.
- Fixed an issue where the faded background was not present during the tutorial on the downloadable client.
- Removed two empty tooltips from the PvP shop.
- Fixed the debug string in the tooltip of the slowdown button.
- Fixed art issue in one of Heet's scenes.
- Fixed art issue in one of Ava's scenes.
- Fixed art issue in Asuka's scenes.
- Fixed art issue in one of Bamboo's scenes.
This weekend will be all about PvP. From the moment PvP unlocks for the new season and for the duration of the weekend, each active PvP win will grant 8x the normal amount of PvP tickets (total of 160 tickets per win).
Additionally, the following 6 exclusive items will be temporarily available in the gacha:
- Exotic Bracelet
- Christmas Ring
- Grim Reaper
- Charming Ring
- Syringe of Immunity
- Pool Party Wand
And finally, Crystal Packs will be 40% off for the duration of the event as well. We hope you enjoy the start of the new season! We'll be sure to keep a close eye on how things are going this season in order to address some of the concerns the community has raised.
A new character event has just begun! Complete personal objectives and help the community complete the global objective to permanently unlock Joy, The Dragonish!
The character event has been improved. Objectives have been slightly rebalanced to consume less overall energy per objective. A new set of premium rewards has also been added for users who want to get more out of each objective they complete. The UI has also been improved.
A new weekly objective feature has been added to the game! These will allow users to complete objectives like in a character event and will reset each week. Because this is recurring weekly, the feature will be available starting Monday, January 28th 2019.
A weekly pass has been added to the store.
All campaign levels now have multiple different item drop possibilities and an increased overall chance to earn an item for completing the level.
Since more items can now be earned from the campaign, we have increased the amount of inventory slots gained for each Item Storage building level.
Special scenes are now properly organized like the campaign and event scenes.
Set items have been introduced. These items bring a different type of power to your maidens and feature exclusive set bonuses that cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game such as reflected damage or additional experience gained, etc. All set items are exclusive to the PvP shop and will not drop in the gacha. They may appear in bundles at a later date.
A new legendary maiden has been added to the PvP shop; Lexi, The Arena Goddess! Lexi is a maiden exclusive to the PvP shop.
Users will now earn some PvP tickets for every active PvP win (not defenses).
With these changes, we hope to see an increase in player activity in PvP which will help up pinpoint where changes might be needed when it comes to points earned/loss and matchmaking.
Enhance stats button is now properly disabled for items that have all tiers maxed out.
Fixed text issues in Pebbles’ story.
Fixed a bug where reaching account level 6 did not let users know they could now access events.
Fixed a display issue on victory screens during PvE levels for users that had the XP boost.
Fixed a display issue where the wrong portrait would briefly appear on the level up panel of a maiden.
Fixed Raven’s sex scene.
Fixed an issue where quickly switching between a locked and unlocked romance scene would briefly display the preview of the locked scene.
Fixed a display issue in the Change Icon tab where lots of placeholder icons were appearing.
Should a purchase go through without granting the contents of the purchase, reloading the game will now properly grant what was bought.
Continued to make improvements regarding Game Not Valid issues.
Fixed the black screen in Agni’s sex scene.
Fixed a bug that let people unlock all past campaign scenes for free.
Fixed an issue where album scenes sometimes appeared duplicated.
Fixed a rarely occurring bug that sometimes prevented users who had refreshed the game from connecting.
Please update to the latest version of Android!