We've been hard at work on this update because it's pretty unique. There's a bunch of cool stuff we did differently this time, so here are the update notes:
-TWO new girls added, with crazy different requirements.
-Music changes (for dramatic impact!)
-Updated the Stats page to have icons represented with the stats (easier to identify requirements this way)
-New settings to skip girl introductions and affection popups (check the Settings dialog on the More page)
-New achievements for the different Outro choices and for reset boosts
-DXT5 image compression butchers some of the art, so we're moving some of that back to Truecolor (32-bit). This will increase game size a bit, but will make the art much nicer in some cases.
-Fixed achievement icon issues.
-Improved asset bundles and loading intros.
-Added in some text that was missing.
-Re-wrote the way in which hobby progression is computed, which will fix many issues people had with online progress calculation. You should now find the hobby progress will work correctly even when your reset boost/purchased boost are low, and even when online.
-Fixed a couple of places that null reference exceptions could occur.
-Reset the number of assets that need to be loaded/have loaded so that you don't get ever increasing numbers on the loading screen.
-Resized a couple of images to take better advantage of image compression.
~Sad Panda Studios
To celebrate this sexy celebration, Crush Crush has got some neato outfit bundles for sale! And all diamond packages have +25% more diamonds! Let there be cake!
We're excited to share the news with you that our holiday update is now live!
* Holiday outfits are now available! You can purchase each individually in the Gifts tab, or get every girl's outfit when you buy the '55 diamond' bundle or higher. Once you get a girl to Lover status the outfits will become wearable and will stay in your inventory even after we take down the holiday update/offer.
* 3 of the date images have more 'holiday' themed artwork
* snow particles
* Ensured that Ayano will make comments about Karma and Sutra, and visa versa.
* Made sure that the dark background added in some memory album scenes will not clip against some of the UI.
We hope you enjoy the new content!
Sad Panda Studios
Hey Nutaku-ers. It’s your favorite kind of update today - new ladies! In fact, we have two for you. TWICE AS MANY AS USUAL!
We’re pleased to introduce Karma and Sutra - two lovely ladies who have sought you out for an important quest. This update also contains a bit more story than usual, continuing the saga of the Dark Portal, as Crush Crush approaches its final end game. There’s a few more twists and turns in store. Whoa nelly!
We also made a few other improvements as well. Here’s a handy dandy list:
* Two new girls have been introduced, with more hints to a storyline arc!
* Some new content and functionality for the storyline arc.
* Changed prestige icon and description a bit.
* Dealt with super large heart affections and ensured they show commas without overflowing the UI.
* Fixed an issue with how very large offline progress hearts were calculated.
We hope you enjoy the new content. Let us know if you don’t. Or if you do. Just talk to us. We miss the sound of your voice.
We're happy to release version 0.81, which removes some of the Hallowe'en content and fixes a few outstanding typos and bugs. We're very hard at work here, with plans to release two new girls near the end of the month :D Thanks again for playing Crush Crush!
- Sad Panda
Happy Hallowe'en, Crush Crushers! We've got a very special update for you with a surprise we've been cooking up for a while. It is our pleasure (and horror) to introduce our first cameo character to Crush Crush:
Ayano "Yandere-Chan" Aishi - the lead character from the awesomely amazing game "Yandere Simulator"!!!
Holy smokes peeps, this is a serious treat and honour for us. We've been in touch with the creator of Yandere Simulator (the fabulous "Yandere-Dev") for a few months, and he's been incredibly generous and supportive of us adding Ayano to Crush Crush. And now she’s here!
Story time! As many of you know, Crush Crush has a bunch of fun tropes and references throughout the game, and we knew for a long time that we wanted to add a "Yandere" character. All of us here at Sad Panda are absolutely in love with Yandere Simulator, so we put on our courage-pants and sent Yandere-Dev an email requesting permission to use her.
Well, he not only gave us permission, he's been ridiculously helpful and trusting with us.
If you haven't heard of Yandere Simulator - welcome to the Internet! Gosh, all this "online" stuff must be so strange and new. Anyway - please go check out Yandere Simulator. And check out Yandere-Dev's YouTube channel, so you’ll get all of the inside jokes. (Seriously, his voice is so soothing, it gives us the vapors).
Ayano is a very different character from the other girls in Crush Crush. You might notice a few things... off about her. You might notice a few interesting Easter eggs too. Let us know what you think of her!
Be warned - Ayano has a very aggressive balance structure compared to the other girls, so don’t expect her to play by your rules, yo.
Also in this build are a few other changes and improvements:
* Spookified date backgrounds added for this week! They'll be taken down after Hallowe'en :)
* Added a new girl! We hope you like her.
* Minor balance tweaks
* Fixed a bunch of typos.
* Changed 'atone' to say 'sorry' to be easier on non-English speaking players
* Improved the autosave
So that’s the spooky-deets, my friends. Let us know how you're doing, and have a Happy Hallowe'en!
Love you hard,
So we've just launched a new version of Crush Crush, which will hopefully make your life easier and warm the cockles of your heart.
Here's a handy dandy list of some of the stuff that's different:
* Bug fixes - lots of them. Hopefully we’re past the dark times, but please let us know if you are experiencing any issues with your game.
* Some balance tweaks - Cassie is now easier and Luna is harder. Wow!
* A Beta achievement! As a small token of our love, we wanted to commemorate you guys for sticking with us through this launch. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.
* New dialog for sexy scenes - we got a lot of feedback to add unique dialog to the sexy scenes. So we did!
* A few more sexy easter eggs. See how many YOU can find.
* Reminder! If you pre-registered you should have received 10 diamonds and all the lingerie outfits ONCE you reach Lover Level with a lady and 'swap' what they're wearing in the Gift Panel. Check those things first before sending a ticket.
As mentioned, please let us know if you run into any problems by sending a support ticket. And thanks for sticking with us, you patient and oddly attractive people.
Welcome to Crush Crush. We are the various pandas of Sad Panda Studios, and we’re very pleased you’re checking out our game.
We had a bumpy launch, with a bunch of players reporting lost progress and other issues. We’ve gotten lots of them ironed out, but please don’t be shy if you’re still facing difficulties. Drop us a message at: email@example.com
For people who heard back from us, but are still waiting on your diamond refunds, hang tight! We just figured out the hiccup in our new backend systems, and those refunds will be processing shortly. Give it, like, a few hours from the time of this post, and then message us if it’s still a no show for you.
Some other stuff we fixed today:
1) Playing the game in Incognito Mode will no longer prevent your game from saving.
2) Lots of crashes and hangups are now smoothed out.
3) A third thing. (Lists with only two things freak us out).
If you DO run into any weird issues, try refreshing the page first. If that fails hard, message us.
Thanks a ton for your patience. We’re super stimulated to be on Nutaku, and we hope you enjoy your time in Crush Crush.
Love you hard,
Sad Panda Studios