Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a game on your site?While logged into your Nutaku account, access our downloadable games tab from the games page. There, you’ll see a selection of titles available for direct download on your PC.
Click on the game you’d like to play, then select ‘Purchase Game’.
If you have the required Nutaku gold on your account, the purchase will be completed. If you don't have the required Nutaku gold, you'll be brought directly to our 'buy gold' page.
- How do I download a game that I’ve purchased?When a purchase has been successfully completed, a “Download Game” button will appear on the games’ page. Selecting this option will begin the download.
You can view all the games you have purchased on your profile page.
- What operating system (e.g. Windows, Mac, Linux) is required to run my game?Check the individual game's page to discover which operating systems are supported.
- I noticed a bug or error in the game. Who should I report this to?You can report an error in the game directly to the developers. You’ll find the relevant contact information on each games’ page.
- Are the games I've purchased linked to my Nutaku account?Yes. Your account is your key to accessing the games you’ve purchased. Login to view the titles you’ve purchased and re-download them if necessary.
- What happens if I lose access to my Nutaku account?If you’ve lost your account password, you can reset it by visiting the password reset page and requesting that a replacement be sent to the email associated with your account. If you’ve lost both your password and the email, you will be unable to regain access to your account.
- Do the games in Nutaku’s store feature Digital Rights Management (DRM)?Some titles contain DRM options chosen by the game’s developer. Check individual game pages for further information.
- Do I need to be logged into my Nutaku account to play one of my downloaded games?Some games will require you to verify your account before installation. After this verification, you will be able to play your purchased games offline.
- Can I download my games onto multiple devices/computers?Games without DRM can be downloaded on as many devices as desired. Games with DRM may be installed on up to five devices, with unlimited downloads.
- Why do I have to buy the games with Nutaku gold?Selling games with Nutaku gold allows us to accept a broader range of payment options.
- How do I install a game I’ve downloaded from the store?For Windows:
Once you’ve downloaded an item from the Nutaku store, you’ll find the game file in your downloads folder. It contains everything you need to play - but first, you’ll need to ‘unzip’ the file. If you don’t have an unzip program already installed on your computer, we recommend the free, open-source program 7-Zip.
Once you’ve installed 7-Zip or an equivalent file archiving program, return to the game file in your downloads folder and double-click it. Then, select “Extract”. You’ll be asked to select the destination you’d like your game files to be extracted to.
After the files have been extracted, you’ll see the game folder in the destination you chose. Double click this folder, then look for “GameName.exe”, where GameName is the name of the game your purchased. Double click to launch the title!
Once you’ve downloaded an item from the Nutaku store, you’ll find the game file in your downloads folder. It contains everything you need to play - but first, you’ll need to ‘unzip’ the file. If you don’t have an unzip program already installed on your computer, we recommend the free, program RAR Extractor Free.
Once you’ve installed RAR Extractor Free or an equivalent file archiving program, return to the game file in your downloads folder and double-click it. Then, select “Extract”. You’ll be asked to select the destination you’d like your game files to be extracted to.
After the files have been extracted, you’ll see the game folder in the destination you chose. Double click this folder, then look for “GameName.py”, where GameName is the name of the game your purchased. Double click to launch the title!
- What is a message?You will receive a message when someone replys to your support request
- How long are messages stored?Messages are not removed from the inbox unless they are deleted by the User.
- How do I unsubscribe or change settings of notification emails?You can change your settings for notification emails from "Notification Email Setup" in the User Settings.
- How do I search for a user?In the community tab, enter a user`s name in the search box. A list of users with matching names will appear in the field below. Select one to view their profile.
- How do I follow another user?In the community section, search for a user`s name to find their profile page. Then, select the "follow" button beneath their avatar.
- How do I change my avatar?On your user profile, select the "Edit Profile" button beneath your avatar. Then, select the "Change avatar" option on the right.
- How do I hide my profile information?To prevent other users from seeing your gender or birthday, select the edit profile button on your profile page, then check the "Do not display on profile" box beneath either section.
- How do I block other users from following me?To prevent another user from seeing your updates, visit their profile and select the "Block" option beneath their avatar. Users will still be able to view your profile, but they will no longer receive your updates.
- How do I report a user for abusive or harassing behavior?On the offending user`s profile, select the "report" button beneath the user`s avatar.
Unity Web Player
Membership Registration and Payment Method